Holistic Homeopathy: empowering yourself to achieve ultimate wellness
Homeopathy is a natural and gentle way to stimulate the body to use its own healing abilities by respecting the Vital Force. This is an invisible energy (also known as Chi, Prana) that gives the person his or her own unique quality and their personal drive to live. It can be expressed through the immune system, digestive or respiratory system, heart and circulation, sleep patterns, fertility and other physiological processes in the body and can also be expressed by the mental/emotional state.
This supports why homeopathy is highly individualised, with symptoms being the expression of an imbalance in the Vital Force. The totality of the symptoms, rather than a condition, guides the holistic approach and the remedy choice.
Homeopathy did, and today still does, the proving (testing) of remedies on healthy human beings. This way, the remedy will show its true potential, covering not only physical but also mental/emotional symptoms. Our remedies are prepared from substances that are naturally available to us. They are non-toxic, non-addictive and have no side effects. These qualities make the remedies effective for all people, including pregnant and nursing women, babies, children and the elderly.
Homeopathic remedies may provide support for a wide spectrum of ailments which are either acute or of a chronic origin, including but not limited to:
- Acutely: colds and flu, back pain, pre- and post-surgery, throat infections
- First-aid relief for many minor problems: bruises, simple burns including sunburn and sunstroke, insect bites
- Infants and children: nappy rash, colic, teething, childhood diseases, bedwetting, ear infections, tonsillitis, eczema
- Grief and loss: loss of a loved one, loss of work and income, homesickness (including migration)
- Pregnancy and birth, morning sickness, lactation, mastitis
- Men’s health
- Emotional stresses: daily stresses and worry, fears, exam apprehension, confidence issues
*homeopathic remedies do not interact with the medication or supplements you may be using and you may need to continue to use them.
Homeopathy has been used successfully for more than 200 years by more than 200 million people around the world and is backed by thousands of research studies, papers and clinical trials. This scientific research is available for anyone to view on the HRI (Homeopathic Research Institute) website.
The two following New Zealand websites can help you with more information on Homeopathy in general and with information on our Professional Council: